Rockford Alumni Reunion 2020 Cancelled
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person events are cancelled until further notice. Watch your email for updates and invitations to virtual events.
Become a Reunion Class Volunteer!
As we prepare for reunion, we would like your involvement to help us make this celebration meaningful for you and your classmates. By becoming a Reunion Class Volunteer, you may assist by doing any of the following:
- Make personal phone calls,
- Send individual or mass e-mails,
- Connect with classmates through social media,
- Share contact information of classmates with whom the College has lost touch, or
- Contact Carrie Foust with your ideas for making the reunion a memorable event.
Historically, classes with volunteers have seen greater participation at reunion and more success in connecting with classmates than those without. This role truly helps build excitement around reunion with your classmates.
Is Your Info Updated?
Update your contact information to ensure you receive invitations to reunions and other events!
For more information, contact Carrie Foust, director of communications and engagement, at (815) 395-5601 or [email protected].