Request Official Documents

Home/Giving/Alumni & Friends/Request Official Documents
Request Official Documents 2017-03-14T11:10:21+00:00

Inquire About Official Documents

Need a transcript, Medical Student Performance Evaluation Letter or a certified diploma copy? The Office of the Registrar at the College of Medicine at Rockford can help. Fill our this form and return it with your payment to the registrar’s office. For more information, please call the registrar’s office at (815) 395-5581.