Biologic Resource Committee (BRC)
Supplemental educational training may also be conducted through the online training resource developed by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research. This training is found on the UIC Learning Management System. To receive CE credit for these training modules from HSPP, please email a copy of the certificate to the Office for the Protection of Research SubjectsAND Patrick McIntyre at the COM-R. In addition, animal specie specific supplemental training modules may be accessed at:
- Go to www.citiprogram.org and select “Register for the CITI Course.”
- Under “All Others” select: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
- Register for CITI by establishing your unique username and password.
- Enter your demographic information.
- After you submit your demographic information, you will be asked to select the focus of your research.
- If your research focuses mainly in the behavioral or social sciences, you should choose the Social/Behavioral modules (SBR).
- If your research focuses mainly in the biomedical or biological sciences, you should choose the Biomedical modules (Biomed).