Alumni Reunion Weekend 2018
October 19-20, 2018
Alumni Weekend 2018 is October 19-20, 2018. All alumni are invited to attend and we’ll be highlighting the classes celebrating milestone anniversaries:
1978 – 40th Anniversary — Alumni from this class are registered!
1980 — Alumni from this class are registered!
1983 – 35th Anniversary — Alumni from this class are registered!
1988 – 30th Anniversary
1993 – 25th Anniversary — Alumni from this class are registered!
1998 – 20th Anniversary
2003 – 15th Anniversary
2008 – 10th Anniversary
2009 — Alumni from this class are registered!
2013 – 5th Anniversary
Family Medicine Residency Alumni – from the years 1978-83 — Alumni from these years are registered!
Friday, October 19, 2018
- Get into town early and plan to connect with classmates informally or visit some of the great Rockford restaurants, old haunts and entertainment venues. If you’d like help planning a class outing, contact Carrie Hermanson at email@example.com.
- You are also invited to attend a retirement celebration for Dr. Gary Anderson from 5-7 p.m. on Friday on campus. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can’t make it, but would like to send a video or email message to Dr. Anderson? Send it to email@example.com.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Campus Open House and Tours, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. East Entrance Lobby.
- Social Hour, Dinner and Program 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Commons and Partners’ Pavilion – $50 per person includes Social Hour
Please register for these events.
Discounted rooms are available at Candlewood Suites by calling (815) 229-9300 by Sept. 19 (mention UIC College of Medicine).
Become a Reunion Class Volunteer!
As we prepare for reunion, we would like your involvement to help us make this celebration meaningful for you and your classmates. By becoming a Reunion Class Volunteer, you may assist by doing any of the following:
- Make personal phone calls,
- Send individual or mass e-mails,
- Connect with classmates through social media,
- Share contact information of classmates with whom the College has lost touch, or
- Contact Carrie Hermanson with your ideas for making the reunion a memorable event.
Historically, classes with volunteers have seen greater participation at reunion and more success in connecting with classmates than those without. This role truly helps build excitement around reunion with your classmates.
Is Your Info Updated?
Update your contact information to ensure you receive invitations to reunions and other events!
For more information, contact Carrie Hermanson, director of communications and engagement, at (815) 395-5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.