Rockford Alumni Reunion 2019
October 12, 2019
The College of Medicine Rockford Alumni Reunion is planned for October 12, 2019. All alumni are invited to attend and we’ll be highlighting the classes celebrating milestone anniversaries:
1979 – 40th Anniversary
1984 – 35th Anniversary
1989 – 30th Anniversary
1994 – 25th Anniversary
1999 – 20th Anniversary
2004 – 15th Anniversary
2009 – 10th Anniversary
2014 – 5th Anniversary
Family Medicine Residency Alumni are also welcome to attend.
Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Campus Open House and Tours, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. East Entrance Lobby.
- Social Hour, Dinner and Program 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Commons and Partners’ Pavilion – $50 per person includes Social Hour
We can also help with planning individual class events throughout the weekend if your class is interested.
Become a Reunion Class Volunteer!
As we prepare for reunion, we would like your involvement to help us make this celebration meaningful for you and your classmates. By becoming a Reunion Class Volunteer, you may assist by doing any of the following:
- Make personal phone calls,
- Send individual or mass e-mails,
- Connect with classmates through social media,
- Share contact information of classmates with whom the College has lost touch, or
- Contact Carrie Hermanson with your ideas for making the reunion a memorable event.
Historically, classes with volunteers have seen greater participation at reunion and more success in connecting with classmates than those without. This role truly helps build excitement around reunion with your classmates.
Book Your Hotel Room
A block of rooms is reserved at a discounted rate until Sept. 11, 2019, for College of Medicine Reunion at the Rockford Courtyard by Marriott by calling (815) 397-6222 or visiting https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1557954155574&key=GRP&app=resvlink.
Is Your Info Updated?
Update your contact information to ensure you receive invitations to reunions and other events!
For more information, contact Carrie Hermanson, director of communications and engagement, at (815) 395-5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.