The UI Health L.P. Johnson Family Health Center and Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy Clinic participate in many major insurance plans, including:
- Aetna (formerly Coventry Healthcare of Illinois)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois (Commercial)
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois (MCO)
- Campus Care
- Care Improvement Plus
- Cigna Healthcare of IL
- Employer Health Care Alliance Cooperative (The Alliance)
- Employers’ Coalition on Healthcare (ECOH)
- Harmony Health Plan (WellCare)
- Health Alliance Medical Plans
- HFN Inc.
- Humana ChoiceCare
- Humana Insurance Company and Health Plan, Inc.
- IlliniCare Health Plan, Inc.
- Meridian Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare of Illinois
- MultiPlan/PHCS (Beechstreet)
- Physicians Care Network (PCN)
- United HealthCare (UHC)
Please check with your insurance plan to confirm your doctor’s participation in your insurance plan. Note: The L.P. Johnson Family Health Center is a unique family practice where you have a health care team that includes resident physicians and attending physicians who supervise them. If you see a resident physician at your visit, the insurance claim will be submitted under the attending physician’s name.
Our billing office will submit claims on your behalf regardless of your insurance.