Online Health Accounts
We have a new, free, and secure online tool for you to view medical records and communicate with your healthcare providers.
With My UI Health, you can:
Email your healthcare team directly
• Send secure messages, receive reminders, and view past messages
Review some of your medical records
• View your medications, immunizations, allergies and other health issues
• View recent after-visit summaries from your provider from clinic visit
Request an appointment and view some scheduled appointments
• Request non-emergency appointments at a time that is most convenient for you, and see some upcoming appointments
View your lab results
• Select results are available to view 36 hours after being processed
Renew prescriptions and view prescription information
• Request non-urgent refills and prescription renewals through My UI Health
How to start your My UI Health account:
During your next visit to UI Health:
1. The registration desk will ask for your email address and a one-time-use security question to start your account.
2. An email will be sent to you with the subject line “Join My UI Health!”
3. Click on the link in the email and login with the information you provided at registration
PLEASE NOTE: The invite link in this email expires after 90 days.
4. Update your information and then click the “Create an Account” button.
For help logging in to My UI Health or to reset your password, call 877.621.8014
If you need medical records, but have not joined My UI Health:
For medical information or copies of your medical records, x-rays, scans, or other tests, contact the Health Information Management (HIM) department:
• Chicago HIM: 312-996-3350
• Rockford Region HIM: 815-972-1069
Click here login to My UI Health.