Discounts and Other Services
Discounts and Other Services Heading link
- Glenn Netto Health and Wellness Center
- ComPsych EAP
- AAA (Roadside Assistance) Membership
- Computer Hardware, Software, & Accessories
- Vehicle Discounts
- Cellular Phone Discounts
For more information visit: https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/benefits/worklife
Tuition Benefits Heading link
Employees who hold an appointment of 25% or more are eligible for tuition waiver benefits.
Tuition benefits also extend to retirees and children of employees.
For children of current employees with seven years of service, a waiver of 50% tuition is available for up to four years at an Illinois state institution of higher education.
See System HR Services for more details: https://www.hr.uillinois.edu/benefits/tuitionwaivers
The shared benefits program provides eligible employees who have exhausted all accumulated sick leave and, if applicable, vacation leave, with the opportunity to receive additional leave days when a disability claim is pending with the State Universities Retirement System (SURS).
Employees must donate to the pool to receive leave from the pool.
- Be a civil service, faculty or academic professional who participates in SURS
- Be appointed to a 50% or more position
- Have a cumulative balance of at least 11 days of leave (Vacation and/or Sick)
- Donate at System HR Services website
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
State of Illinois Group Insurance Service Center 844-251-1777; Open M-F, 8 am – 6 pm CST, excluding statutory holidays.